CDS Event Planning Checklist
If you or your parent organization are planning an event at Covenant Day School this event planner will assist you by giving you all the information that you need to have a successful event! The checklist below will assist you in planning your event! To review our Event Planning Policies and Procedures, click the button below.
Event Planning Policies & Procedures
Step One: Approval of Event
- Is the purpose of your event to raise funds? Click here to complete the online Fundraising Activity Approval Form. Upon approval and addition to the calendar, proceed to step two.
- Is the purpose of your event to build community? If this is a new event, click here to complete the online Community Building Activity Approval Form. Upon approval and addition to the calendar, proceed to step two.
Step Two: Reserving Facility
- Do you need to reserve facility space on the church side of campus? Click here to complete the online Facility Reservation Request Form.
- Do you need to reserve facility space at the high school? Please contact Doreen Donnelly. She will guide you through facility reservations, table and chair and linen reservation.
Step Three: Food Services /Audio-Video Needs
- Does your event require food services/catering? Click here to complete the Catering Event Application.
- Does your event require audio/visual needs? If event is located on church side of campus, contact Megan Tuttle. If event is located on high school side of campus, contact Kathy Greenfield.
- Does your event require podiums or microphones? If event is located on church side of campus, contact Patty Norris. If event is located on high school side of campus, contact Doreen Donnelly.
Step Four: Marketing Event
- Does your event require communication, advertising or marketing? Click here to complete the online Event Marketing Form. This will guide you through the process of electronic communications, and/or student take home packets, reservations of sandwich boards, and banner locations.
- Will you purchase promotional items, apparel, or merchandise for your event? All items and designs must be approved by Megan Holt, the Director of Communication and Marketing, before submitting to the vendor to print.
Step Five: Reservations and Payment for Event:
- Click here for information regarding online sign up, online registration with payment, and guidelines if your event will spend proceeds or other school money.