Be a part of completing the picture.
be a part of One covenant day!
What is the Annual Campaign?
The Annual Campaign, Covenant Day’s annual giving program, is a yearly fundraising program that raises restricted and unrestricted funds to support strategic initiatives of our school. Each year from July 1 to June 30, members of the CDS community (i.e., alumni, current parents, trustees, alumni parents, grandparents, friends, faculty, staff, and students) are asked through personal solicitations and direct mail to invest in the future of our students by supporting the Annual Campaign.
On behalf of Covenant Day School, the Development Office would like to say thank you for all the generous support you have made over the last few weeks to various fundraising efforts on campus!
- The goal for financial aid this year was $125,000. To all those who contributed to the Financial Aid Challenge, we say thank you! We not only met this challenge but surpassed it raising approximately $127,000.
- The Boosterthon Fun Run on April 19 raised more than $23,000 for Covenant Day School. Thank you to all the friends and family who sponsored our lower school students and their running efforts!
- The Booster Club’s Annual Golf Tournament held on April 22 raised over $32,000 for the enhancement of our athletics at CDS. Thank you to all our sponsors, golfers, and volunteers who helped make this a wonderful event for all who were able to play at this year’s sellout tournament! Next year's tournament will be May 5, 2014. Save the date!
Your generosity makes a difference in the lives of our current and future Covenant Day students. Thank you!
- Attention Alumni, we invite you to join our Facebook group. Click here.
- Support the Annual Campaign and make a difference at Covenant Day School! Give today!
- May 31, 2013 - Class of 2013 Breakfast at 9:15 (prior to graduation practice)
- September 10, 2013 - New Parent Head of School Breakfast
- September 28, 2013 - Class of 2006, 2007 and 2008 joint class reunion
- November 26, 2013 - Alumni Night at CDS
- October 14, 2013 - Annual Lion’s Cup Tennis Tournament at Providence Country Club
- March 8, 2014 - Gala at Ballantyne Resort and Lodge
- May 5, 2014 - Annual Golf Tournament at Pine Lakes Country Club
- Click here for the CDS Event Planner.
Should you have any questions regarding on how you can support Covenant Day School, contact Janet Grimmer-Kempf, Director of Development, at 704-814-1017 or email@example.com.